Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jenna and the Giant Peach


Ok, I know this is a lame blog post, and I've been a slacker AGAIN. But Ira brought home the biggest peach I've ever seen and I had to share! This also leads me to talk about how OBESESSED I am with the juicer and the blender/food processor we bought a couple weeks ago. I am pulverizing anything I can these days. Here are some of the fun things I've been making; smoothies made from everything from Mango to Peach to Guava, Homemade salsa, pear ginger juice, orange juice, plum apple juice, pommegrante/apple/pear juice...but I would say the crowning glory would have to be the watermelon mint granita we had with dinner the other night. Just watermelon, mint, and ice, yum!

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

wow what a peach! Your juicer sounds fantastic. Catherine x