Monday, October 6, 2008

The Ira Photo Caption Contest





While we were in Turkey, I managed to somehow take two of the funniest pictures of Ira. I've decided to have a photo caption contest. If you win, you will have the disticintion of being the wittiest person who reads this blog. Now if that isn't motivating, I don't know what is! Here are some of the entries so far...
Picture One "Please. My hat is way cooler than his."- Lauren
" If you think he looks cranky now, wait until he realizes where my other hand is!"- Heather
"Ah Ha! Now I know what I want to be when I grow up!"-Laurie
Picture Two "So this is what I get for 40 Lira? Talk about inflation!"- Dad (Bob)
" I turned my head for only a second! These Turkish cats are out of control - and we thought the Egyptian felines were spoiled!"- Heather

No comments: