Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Honeymooners



Well, I've been MIA because we just went on our much belated honeymoon! A week in Kauai, what could be better. Two weeks in Kauai!!! haha It was simply heaven. We hiked, kayaked, snorkeled, swam, ate, shopped, walked, played cards like dorks and just had a great time. The island is fabulous, I insist that everyone start saving their pennies and go there right away. Unless, you're saving your pennies to come visit me in Egypt and in that case you should ignore what I just said. You know who you are! Now it's back to reality...we leave in less than a month and time is a tickin. We have to have an inventory of everything we're shipping and it has to be ready by Monday. Yikes! When I pack to move I'm a real throw-it-in-a-box-and-figure-it-out-later kind of girl, so this is going to be interesting. My mom is having a going away party for us on Saturday so that will be fun I'm sure. I know this time is going to FLY. It already is...

No comments: