It's here! It's here! It came around 2:00 this afternoon. All 19 boxes arrived (relatively) safe and sound. The boxes were pretty messed up and couple of Ira's books were damaged, but other than that everything was fine. I have to say, it was a little less exciting than I thought it would be. I don't know what I thought I packed! haha I really should have packed more, oh well. So now that it's here, what am I most excited to have??? Here's the top 10 list...
10. shoes, the ones I have here are getting really dusty and gross
8. clothes, I was really getting sick of the stuff I've been wearing for a month now
7. spices, especially chili powder
6. the wedding picture proofs
4. Sex and the City DVDs
3. yoga books
2. My cookbooks, especially the Giada DeLaurentis ones
1. My quilt!
So now we have figure out where everything goes. Or agree on where everything goes! And then we have to figure out what we still need. We were kind of waiting for the shipment before we went on the Carrfour trip to get the iron, vacuum cleaner, etc. We have to take a break right now though because we have to get ready for the garden party at the Provost's house this evening. Pictures to follow!